It is a policy at Neryt.com to promptly respond to evident notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), (for the text of the act please refer to the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov).
Please note that under 17 U.S.C. Section 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you are a copyright owner and believe that a content on our website (neryt.com) infringes your copyrights, please provide Neryt.com’s copyright team the following information in written communication via email:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Subject: DMCA NOTIFICATION